The Lynton Hotel is a simple and honest, family run bed and breakfast situated in Belgravia which is one of central London's most exclusive areas.
Nice things about the Lynton Hotel include:
- Family business
- Quiet, simple, clean and friendly
- Superb central location
- 2 minutes walk to Victoria coach station
- 4 minutes walk to Victoria tube
- 15 minutes walk to Buckingham Palace
- 25 minutes walk to Big Ben
- Excellent full english breakfast
- Less than 30 minutes walk to most London attractions
- All rooms have free 802.11b/g wi fi access!
The Lynton Hotel is close to Harrods and all of London's major shopping areas, including Oxford Street.
Like to stroll?
In less than 30 minutes you could walk past Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, the Millennium Wheel and many other major London attractions.
Looking for entertainment?
London's lively West End including Covent Garden and Leicester Square are only a couple of minutes tube or taxi ride away.
Be sure of a truly memorable and happy stay in London. Reserve a room at the Lynton Hotel. Don’t be disappointed though. Make your reservation well in advance, as we are often fully booked!